After completing the EE core curriculum courses (Mission of God, Evangelism Practicum, Understanding the Cults, and Effective Communication), ACT students must write a "Comprehensive
- This paper is to
incorporate course lectures, scripture, ministry practice and how to apply these
components to your ongoing personal development. This paper will accomplish two things:
- Develop a plan for
growth by addressing the issues that came to light through the course lectures
- Develop a
plan for ongoing spiritual development in intimacy with God and spiritual
- This paper will allow
each student to earn additional credits. The requirements for the paper are as follows:
- Include your name and email address on the title
page of this paper.
- This paper is to be completed at the end of your Advanced Theological Studies (after completing Mission of God, Evangelism Practicum, Understanding the Cults, and Effective Communication)
- Email your completed paper to Kara Alexander:
- Please type your paper using a "Word"
document or PDF file.
- Double space your paper.
- The paper should be 15 pages long.
- It must include a Title Page and Bibliography Page that are not to be included in 15 pages. Also include footnotes if desired.
- You must cite all footnotes, quotes, and references used in your paper on the Bibliography Page.
- You should integrate what you have learned in all the courses and show how these new concepts or truths
can be applied to your ministry.
- You may reference previous ACT Final Papers and include quotes from such papers in this Comprehensive Paper.