Foro - 2

Picture of Nhlanhla Simelane
Prayer is very important in a believers life
by Nhlanhla Simelane - Tuesday, 18 March 2014, 7:19 AM

Prayer is important in the sense that it is the way we as believers communicate with God we tell him our problems and He answer our prayers. It how we network with our Hevenly father.

God has answered my Prayers by saving my family members they are recieving the gift of ertenal life.I thank Him for His grace.

Picture of Elizabeth Shand
Re: Prayer is very important in a believers life
by Elizabeth Shand - Wednesday, 19 March 2014, 3:20 PM

First Post - glad to see someone here

I agree with you.  The thing i like about prayer is that it brings a greater awareness of God's presence and involvement in our lives.  It is important to me, because one of the things that the Bible tells us about prayer, and about being in God's presence, (2 corinthians 4:18), is  that as we spend time with Him we are more and more being changed into His image from glory to glory even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Picture of Elizabeth Shand
God answered my prayer
by Elizabeth Shand - Wednesday, 19 March 2014, 3:23 PM

God delivered me from an eight thousand dollar TT overpayment debt that the government wanted me to pay through a salary error that i was unaware of.

Elizabeth

Nyle Bosier
Re: Prayer is very important in a believers life
by Nyle Bosier - Tuesday, 22 April 2014, 9:22 PM

Isn't it great to see how simply we can say what God does for us!  As Nhlanhla says here, it is to communicate with God!  It used to concern me when someone said God told them to do something, because I did not feel that connection.  As I have grown in my faith, I realize He communicates with us through the power of the Holy Spirit as He noted in Acts 1:8, that they would receive power when the Holy Spirit came upon them.