- Describe the doctrines of the Trinity and incarnation in relation to the person of Jesus Christ.
- Provide a timeline of the past, present, and future life and ministry of Jesus Christ.
- Survey Jesus' work especially in terms of his human offices.
- Introduce students to the history and value of the Apostles' Creed.
- Explain each of the doctrines listed in the Apostles' Creed.
- Demonstrate the relevance of these doctrines to the modern church.
the details and circumstances of Paul's imprisonment.
- Describe the ministry Paul conducted from prison.
the structure, content, original meaning and modern application of Colossians,
Ephesians, Philemon, and Philippians.